My friends and I are taking part in this Q&A today. We all have the same questions to answer. I will tag them at the end so you can visit them and read their answers.
1. If you could only choose one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Spaghetti Bolognese – I like the taste and texture of that tomato-y mince and pasta.
2. What is your favourite food to pair with cheese?
Olives or bread or soup.
3. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I have no idea! I hope I never have to answer this in a job interview.
4. If you could relive one day of your life again, what would it be and why?
I would go back to the first day of our first ever boating holiday. My favourite place to be is near water and if there are boats then even better. My dream life would be to live on a boat.
5. What is your dream travel destination and why?
I would love to visit Venice.
6. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
It’s not going to be easy so be kind to yourself.
7. What are your favourite song lyrics and why?
“Miracles” by The Pet Shop Boys was my song of hope when my son was first diagnosed with cancer.
8. What is your favourite meal to cook/eat?
Spaghetti Bolognese because it’s quite easy but very tasty; my favourite food.
9. How would your 10 year old self react to who you are today?
My ten year old self would love my craft stash and my hoard of pens and notebooks
10. What is your goal/motive behind blogging?
I want my blog to be my legacy (if my son wants to read it). I want to use my writing to strengthen my identity and help with my recovery from mental illness.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my answers. Here’s the list of my blogging friends who are taking part in this tag: