Ten Questions Tuesday
I’m going to try something different here and it would be lovely if lots of you joined in. I shall ask ten questions on my blog today and then I would love to see your answers. You can answer either in the comments below, or use the questions as writing prompts and write your own post. If you’re going down that route then please link back to this blog post, then I can visit you and comment on your answers.
These questions are based on a Pin I saw and saved on my Journal Board, which you can see by clicking here.
- How do you stay focused?
- Are you organised or do you live in chaos?
- Do you prefer photos or videos?
- What’s your planner style?
- Do you count your blessings?
- What goals will you accomplish by the end of 2018?
- What do you do on a rainy day?
- Do you prefer a biro or fountain pen?
- How do you keep a record of important dates?
- Can you share some good news or a positive story you heard recently?
That’s all the questions then – I will publish my answers next week and in the meantime I look forward to reading your answers.