There are some rules, and I am not sure I can manage all of them, but we shall see:
- #1 Link back to ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ creator – Laura Spoonie.
- #2 Tag the blogger who nominated you
- #3 Mention how music helps your mental health.
- #4 List 10 songs that you would consider to be a part of your ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ (Optional: mention a little bit why each song is on your list).
- #5 Tag 10 other bloggers to join in with the ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ Challenge.
Rule #3 is an interesting one, as music can actually make me ill (because of the memories it triggers). Making sure I listen to the right music is helpful, but if a song on the radio takes me by surprise then it can be very difficult for me.
I am not going to tag anyone, instead I will just invite you to join in if you wish. You can leave me a comment if you are going to join in, then I will go and have a look at your playlist.