I was nominated by Sophie ages ago – whoops! Thanks so much Sophie, I am sorry it has taken me a bit of a while to get round to this blog post. I am so grateful when people take the time to nominate me for a blog award. It makes me feel that I am doing something worthwhile 🙂
This award was created by Okoto Enigma’s Blog, a fabulous blog about lifestyle, beauty, fashion, and travel. Do go and take a look at their blog as well! Below is what Okoto says about the Mystery Blogger Award:
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 to 20 people for the award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question(specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I do not wear make-up and I have absolutely no fashion sense
- My favourite colour is purple (hence the colour scheme for this blog)
- I love gadgets and technology
And the nominees are:
- my final nomination is ——-> YOU! Yes, if you are a fellow blogger reading this post then you are welcome to grab yourself a nomination and play along 🙂
My questions to the nominees are:
- tea or coffee? … or something else? Mine is tea most of the time but I do like a latte when I go out
- have you ever met anyone famous and if yes, then who? I have recognised famous people in the street, but not spoken to them. However, I met Rachel Stevens at a charity event once and had a long chat with her.
- if you could bring back a television show from your childhood, what would it be? There are lots of British comedy series that I watched growing up that seem even funnier now I’m an adult. It would be fantastic if they brought back Last of the Summer Wine.
- what’s your favourite time of year? I like spring, and I like May because that’s when my birthday is, and we have two bank holidays!
- this is the slightly weird one, but I saw this Twitter thread recently and it was brilliant, so … the last text message you sent is the title of your memoirs … what is it? Mine was “We shall be home by tea-time” – I think it would be a good title for me because I grew up on a farm and we used to play outside quite a lot. I would walk miles, or ride my bicycle, to my friends houses and have many adventures.
My best blog post:
My questions from Sophie are:
- Do you have any favorite places you’ve travelled to?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- Have you ever gone camping?
- Apple or Samsung?
- Here is my silly question: If you could be any mythical creature, what would it be and why?
My favourite places are anywhere where I can find narrowboats, or remote parts of the countryside, such as the Peak District.
I don’t have any favourite type of music. I try to listen to things that don’t have any triggers that bring my mood down.
I have been camping many, many times and I think it is great.
I would have Apple over Samsung, but I have an android phone at the moment because I couldn’t afford to replace my iPhone. One of the best things about my iPhone was having iMovie, which got me started making YouTube videos.
I would be a unicorn cat and I would live in a cat café forever!
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you have enjoyed reading my answers. If you would like to join in then you are welcome to answer the questions yourself in the comments below.