Journal along with me | Positive affirmations for your first pages
In my post about creating a weekly spread, I suggested you skip the first few pages of your new notebook. Now it’s time to write on them!
One of the things you can use these first pages for is to write some positive affirmations, to remind yourself of the special place you hold in this world.
I’ve turned to my Twitter gang to bring you some beautiful ways for you to tell yourself you are the best.
Geraldine from the blog Geraldine Talks
- My thoughts matter
- I will continue to learn and grow
- I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways
- I am doing the best I can and that is enough
- I believe in whatever I’m doing and no one can take that away from me
Alison from Little Blog of Positivity
- Even in the midst of chaos I can always maintain my inner peace
- I accept me just as I am
- Every day I have the power to choose, and today I choose to happy
Write down one or all of these quotes, and add some of your own if you wish – then read and repeat as often as you can.
Comment below with your favourite affirmation if you have one!